Bow down to pumpkin spice pancakes.
Pretzel hot dogs
Patrick Troughton as Robin Hood (BBC, 1953).
Fresh style! 🍒
Shop our new Molly dress by Pinup Couture in sizes XS - 2X now at www.pinupgirlclothing.com.
Model: @pinupcarolyncole ♡ Micheline #pinupgirlclothing #pinupgirlstyle #pinupgirl #pinup #allwomenarebeautiful #madeinamerica #madebywomenforallwomen #bodypositive #coutureforeverybody #curvy #curvyfashion #pinupcouture #mollydress
Prompt # 4: Moon Rabbits and Mobile Suits Mix Up!
This jam is a nostalgic treat!
Skill set level: All
What you need:
- Website where you host your work (Deviantart, Tumblr, webcomic link, Behance, etc)
- A creative mind.
- Keywords: nostalgia, redesign, imagination, series trivia, voice actor/seiyuu trivia, outside of the box, alternative universes, history.
In honor of Sailor Moon’s 22nd Anniversary with the premiere of Sailor Moon Crystal, and Mobile Suit Gundam’s 35th Anniversary and announcements of Gundam: the Origin and Gundam Reconguista in G, this art jam is to celebrate it. This also marks the 1st anniversary of this blog and first fan art prompt.
With a catch!
You must come up with celebration/tribute submission by combining both series. The keywords are used as a guide to help you create your works. I also encourage variety. Manga adaptations are also acceptable. (Sailor V and Crossbone Gundam). Movies and OVAs/Specials are also included (Like Gundam’s War in the Pocket and Stardust Memory or the Sailor Moon Supers Specials and Ami’s First Love.)
Submissions: one to five as the minimum to the tumblr limit (which is ten as the max), but please keep them together in one post. Please describe your piece(s), provide a link to where you host your work and feel free to share this post with other Gundam and Sailor Moon fans. Of course tag your post with “moon rabbits and mobile suits mix” and/or “moon rabbits and mobile suits mix art jam.”
- Please these entries at least PG-17.
- Mix it up even further with the previous prompts!
- You do collaborations but please decide who will submit and provide the descriptions and sites of those who collaborated.
- Has to be brand, new work and no tracing or submiting an old piece you’ve done before. Any style, any medium.
- No fan characters please (no long lost siblings or self-inserts) or character bashing. This is to celebrate both series.
- If there are any questions, please fill free to contact the moderator.
Deadline is on September 5th 2014, 11:59PM PST.
Deadline has been extended til the end of this month! :)
Yukio Takano (Japan) Mushroom Light Lamps
Quick reminder, that we often try to catch up with some super artist that isn’t even real. You know, that one who can do absolutely anything, learnt it within a week, doesn’t need any sleep and is working on like a hundred successful projects at the same time. We’re being all sad and frustrated because we think we’re no good compared to that one super artist. But then, who is?
Since I’ve started posting low poly models I’ve been asked a lot about how I make them. Hopefully this video will clear things up! The first half has me explaining techniques and the second is a 2000x speed recording of me making a more complex model (real time: 5 hours)